|Dry Ice Blasting uses tiny dry ice particles propelled by compressed air to remove contamination from surface areas. Upon impact, the solid dry ice expands, and then coverts to a harmless gas.
This results in a clean, dry, undamaged surface, with no secondary waste to clean up.
This process is so versatile; it can remove dust from delicate electrical components or layers of heavily encrusted coats of paint.
Dry Ice Blasting:
• is a non-abrasive, nonflammable and nonconductive cleaning method
• is environmentally-friendly and contains no secondary contaminants such as solvents or grit media
• is clean and approved for use in the food industry
• allows most items to be cleaned in place without time-consuming disassembly
• can be used without damaging active electrical or mechanical parts or creating fire hazards
• can be used to remove production residues, release agents, contaminants, paints, oils and biofilms
• can be as gentle as dusting smoke damage from books or as aggressive as removing weld slag from tooling
• can be used for many general cleaning applications
Please contact us if you'd like to request additional information, clarification, or an estimate regarding this service or any of the other services that Paint Platoon USA offers.