|Paint Platoon USA Coating Solutions understands surface preparation - your surface gets Paint Platoon USA customized pre-treatment based on its age, condition and severity of use. For surfaces with special preparation needs, Paint Platoon USA is an expert in power tool cleaning, abrasive blasting and waterblasting.
Whatever the job, surface preparation plays a vital role in determining success
or failure for your coatings project. At Paint Platoon USA, we utilize the best
industry pratices which define the type of preparation required and the desired
Types of Surface Preparation Methods include:
- Abrasive Blast Cleaning
- Asbestos Abatement
- Blastrac Floor Preparation
- Chemical Stripping
- High-Pressure Water Blast Cleaning
- High-Pressure Water and Detergent Cleaning
- Power Tool Cleaning Slurry
- Abrasive Blast Cleaning Soda and Sponge Abrasive Blast Cleaning Vacuum
- Blast Cleaning Wet Blast Cleaning
- Waterwashing with Detergent or Mildecide
- Hand/Power Tool Cleaning
- All Types Abrasive Blasting
- All Media Types Wet or Dry Vacuum Abrasive Blasting
- Robotic or Hand Held Waterblasting, up to 40,000 PSI, with Abrasive Detergent
or Inhibitor Vacuum Waterblasting, up to 40,000 PSI, with Abrasive, Detergent or Inhibitor.
Please contact us if you'd like to request additional information, clarification, or an estimate regarding this service or any of the other services that Paint Platoon USA offers.